I’ve been tagged by the very witty Nettie Thomson and the fabulous Rebecca Brown (no pressure on me then!). Apparently this means that I have to tell you ten random things about myself. Gulp! Considering previous blog posts and my prolific twitter feed, I was left wondering if there was anything left?
unlucky lucky people, I have scraped the bottom of the barrel and come up with these little gems.
- My nickname at school was Taz, after the Tasmanian Devil. Allegedly I was like a small tornado.
- My nose is pierced (that’s only random to people who have never seen me).
- It’s not the only piercing I have.
- This is the first place I’ve lived where I haven’t wanted to move again after two years.
- There is a trail in Richmond park with my name on it.
- I have a very bad memory.
- I often wish I was wittier.
- I spent a year being referred to (often in public) as Stepmother or Evil Stepmother by my eldest kid when she went through her Cinderella phase.
- I often say yes, when I should really say no.
- I’m eating pizza tonight.
Feel free to write your own lists and link them in on the comments section.